Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Gina Haspel and Mike Pompeo

(they) #hemakesmesicktoo

I ate Gina Haspel and Mike Pompeo. Now feel like pulling out my fingernails.
I ate Gina Haspel and Mike Pompeo. Now feel like pulling out my fingernails.

"... As a clandestine officer at the Central Intelligence Agency in 2002, Gina Haspel [3/13/18 named Director CIA] oversaw the torture of two terrorism suspects and later took part in an order to destroy videotapes documenting their brutal interrogations at a secret prison in Thailand. ..."


"... But President Trump has said repeatedly that he thinks torture works. And the new C.I.A. chief, Mike Pompeo, [3/13/18 named Secretary of State] has said that waterboarding and other techniques do not even constitute torture, and praised as “patriots”... ..."


Read... https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/02/02/us/politics/cia-deputy-director-gina-haspel-torture-thailand.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a Monster...

Popular Monsters