Monday, April 2, 2018

Roseanne Barr

(she) #hemakesmesicktoo

I ate Roseanne Barr. Now sick with infectious mockery. Stay away!
I ate Roseanne Barr. Now sick with infectious mockery. Stay away!

"...“I believe who can bring themselves to watch what art is a subjective thing,” Nanjiani wrote. “I can’t bring myself to watch a person who mocks teens whose friends were murdered, who traffics in conspiracy theories that damage our world & reality.” Comedian Billy Eichner expressed his support of Nanjiani’s words, adding that there are “plenty of other shows to watch now.” ..."

Read... https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2018/03/31/the-five-kinds-of-reactions-to-the-roseanne-reboot-across-the-political-spectrum/?utm_term=.e4aa85e22896

#MarchForOurLives #Whatif #BoycottNRA #NeverAgain #emma4change #msdstrong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a Monster...

Popular Monsters